Late comer looking to conver .wrk to MIDI

Chazguitar

I found a cache of Motown songs that I'd sequenced in Cakewalk decades ago, and would like to have them converted to midi. I downloaded the SONAR trial to find that cannot save or export, but they play just fine. If anyone would be willing to convert for me about 15 songs, you'd have a nice collection of very accurate songs to play with. The drums are especially good, and the strings are, I think, spot on. Quite accurate. Any offers appreciated. Chaz

Sweetwater has cakewalk for $49.00 if no one takes you up on your offer. I use Reaper and if I could, I would. [MENTION=61338]YellowDwarf[/MENTION], you got a touch of a young David Bowie in them lyrics! I clicked your sig.

Last edited:
Mine to. I wished he would have done more movies. Younger kids think Depp is weird, David makes him look like Mary Poppins! His face popped straight into my brain a 1/4 way through your first sentence. David was a master of disguise on or off the stage!

Chaz, I could convert them from you, I'm in the most recent version of Sonar Platinum. Let me know! I'm not a pro but I think I could manage this haha. Do you just want them converted to midi files?

Back