Instrument Definiton File: Ensoniq KS32?

miller325

I asked this question before but did not use the term "Instrument Definition" file, so my question was probably confusing. I'm trying to find out if Cakewalk Home Studio 2004 comes with an Instrument Definition file for the Ensoniq KS32.

I went to Cakewalk's site and tried Downloads, Other, and saw the file for Instrument Definitions, but every time I click it (five times now) I get "You have performed and illegal operation" and IE shuts down.

If anyone knows if a Cakewalk Home Studio 2004 Instrument Definition file exits for the Ensoniq KS32 please let me know.

Thanks,
Philip

If you go to the page with instrument definitions on it, select the ensoniq file and just drag it to the folder where you want it to be on your hard drive, it should load. I looked at it and there was a file labeled KS32 in it.

Take Care

Sorry to intrude -but can you tell me ?

I need to find out if the KS32 has a standard power cord, meaning a 3 prong Computer/electronics type. I seem to recall that this keyboard has your typical cable that can be interchanged with other keys, new and old. Can a proud owner answer this. Thanks so much.

Also I have the owners manual if you need any definitions.

Back