How to duplicate chorus

fivestarpacheco

Hey guys quick question
I'm mixing and I have two people in the song so I'm trying to figure out how to duplicate the chorus and put it so its on beat to play again after the other artist finished. I tried to do it but when I do I can't get it exactly where I want it. It's difficult to get the timing right.

Hey guys quick question
I'm mixing and I have two people in the song so I'm trying to figure out how to duplicate the chorus and put it so its on beat to play again after the other artist finished. I tried to do it but when I do I can't get it exactly where I want it. It's difficult to get the timing right.

What DAW? :)

Did you mean to place this in a specific forum? Are you still on with Reaper now?

I can easily move it to the right forum for ya. :)

What DAW? :)

Did you mean to place this in a specific forum? Are you still on with Reaper now?

I can easily move it to the right forum for ya. :)
Sorry should have been more specific I actually went back to sonar had a friend come over and show me the ropes. I know not many people use sonar so it might be hard to get an answer.

There is a Sonar forum here. Not the busiest one, but you may find someone who can answer the question better.

If you were using Reaper or Cubase you would likely have an answer in minutes.

Is there not a Sonar forum specifically for the software? Other than here I mean.

Your post moved to Sonar forum here.

+1 on what Pinky said.

If it doesn't fix it, look on the menu under Process, I believe (I'm at work). Use Nudge to push the offending track into place.

If it's just a timing problem you can simply select the clip and drag it wherever you want in the timeline. Zoom right in for an even tighter fit.

If you do attempt this, make sure Snap is OFF otherwise Sonar will Snap it to the nearest Snap location, as defined in you Snap settings.

If it's just a timing problem you can simply select the clip and drag it wherever you want in the timeline. Zoom right in for an even tighter fit.

If you do attempt this, make sure Snap is OFF otherwise Sonar will Snap it to the nearest Snap location, as defined in you Snap settings.

got it thanks guys!

Back