How to adjust inputs and outputs in sound blaster audigy?

semsem612

Output sonar.jpgInput Sonar.jpg

What to choose for each track (vocal and piano)?
Knowing that ii am using a phonic mixer from which i take an aux out to the input of the sound card of my desktop. Moreover i used to record on sonar 8.5 with audio tracks not midi ones.

Last edited:
Input is correct, output when I had a similar setup a long time ago was Audigy 1/2 (I don't recall Master even being an option there).

The next layer is your Windows control panel sound settings, you need to ensure you have the line-in active and the input levels up most of the way. Also be 100% sure you're using the correct input jack on the sound card.

You might want to experiment with the ASIO4ALL sound driver as well, once you get a grasp on these things. It will likely provide much lower latency, so any delays you hear when trying to perform multitrack will almost vanish.

Thanks Pinky for caring but what do you mean with input is correct?
Do you mean that i have to choose stereo sound blaster audigy as shown in the pic?

If you have a mic plugged into the mixer, you need to pan that channel fully left or right. Then choose which ever side you panned as the input on your soundblaster. Be sure your track is mono.

If you have a mic plugged into the mixer, you need to pan that channel fully left or right. Then choose which ever side you panned as the input on your soundblaster. Be sure your track is mono.

The audigy has a stereo line-in (if he was using a Mic-In, that would be mono). I'm not sure why he would need to pan.

Back