Hey moskus...

I have posted some MP3s (at least three :D) but I think the links are dead now.

Hopefully I will have som brand new recordings for you soon! :)

I just set my studio back up after over a year and a half. I put my Sonar4 pe on a new machine I got for it. Everything is fine with it to me. Is there any, and what would be the prime reasons for upgrading now that it's up to ver 7 ?

I just set my studio back up after over a year and a half. I put my Sonar4 pe on a new machine I got for it. Everything is fine with it to me. Is there any, and what would be the prime reasons for upgrading now that it's up to ver 7 ?

I went from 3 to 6 and IMO it was well worth it.Mainly for the ease of editing and routing.Nothing you can't do in 4,just that it's a lot easier to do.

The PE edition might be worth a look for all the added on goodies if you feel you're lacking in that department.

I went from 3 to 6 and IMO it was well worth it.Mainly for the ease of editing and routing.Nothing you can't do in 4,just that it's a lot easier to do.

The PE edition might be worth a look for all the added on goodies if you feel you're lacking in that department.

Thanks for the tip. In that case I don't see a need for me to spend the bucks. 4 does all I need, and I think I got the plugs I need. But I have been hearing about a new NI plug thats supposed to be the primo synth. I can`t remeber the name that was dropped for it. Do you know which one it is?

Should I bump this thread.... It's about the time guys... :)

X1 on my thought... sounds like $99 upgrade worth it... anyone?

Have not hung here in years. Blast from the past.

Regarding X1, wait another month if you do a lot of loops, if you are straight up audio, you're good to go.

First time I've logged in here in ages.. in fact since it's been redesigned and upgraded!

Unfortunately I can't talk in this part of the forums anymore.. I've moved to Reaper..

Hmmm.. the bump has made me want to go through all my old files to find the collab that happened in this topic! Ahhh good times :)

Daniel

Hi guys!! yeah, I missed the old days we struggle with soundfonts & stuff... Seems like yesterday :D

X1: The review & demo video impressed me so much, but I have no idea will it support my old Peavey Studiomix like Sonar 8.5 does... If yes, then I'll be cool!

Back