Yeah, let's post pics!

This is me in my 'homo' studio....

Attachments

• me_inmystudio.jpg
    me_inmystudio.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,209
Re: Hey Bluesmeister....

acidrock said:
I won't comment on your age,but you really need to eat a cheeseburger or something!;) :D

I don't know if you ever make it to the Dragon cave at all but they had a very long thread by Chris Harris where most everyone including myself posted their pictures.Moskus and Mr.Argo were conspicuously absent.
It's my guess their parents won't let them use their cameras.:p :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D

First of all: Don't make fun of skinny people! It's not nice! :mad:

:D

Second: Come on, man! I even have my own camera, and last week I moved out! :D

We just didn't want to make you all jealous, we're young and beautiful... ;)

You want pictures? Here ya go! It's a 'screenshot' from a local movie, which I made some of the music to (and I was a bad guy).

Attachments

• moskus.jpg
    moskus.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2,140
And no comments on my age, please! I look like a baby. I've seen 16year old boys that look older than me...

Bluesmeister Exposed....

acidrock said:
I won't comment on your age,but you really need to eat a cheeseburger or something!

No, no! My daughter would beat me with a soggy lettuce if she saw me eating a cheeseburger! She's even more skinny than I am. My son's a big strapping lad, I'm 6' tall but he's a couple of inches taller than me. His voice is so deep it scares whales :) Now he probably does eat cheeseburgers.
I don't know if you ever make it to the Dragon cave at all but they had a very long thread by Chris Harris where most everyone including myself posted their pictures.

No, I've never ventured into the cave. Dragons breathe fire and kidnap fair maidens. But I'll poke my head into the cave and have a look at the pictures on the walls...
Moskus and Mr Argo were conspicuously absent.
So now it's down to you Jaymz. Smile at the camera...

--
BluesMeister

...Okay... okay....
This one for you guys... Here's one of the shoot... :) practising violin parts before recording with my buddy Ferdy on the guitar at my bassement home studio... ;). Hehehe...

Attachments

• james_violin.jpg
    james_violin.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 553
Gee...
Dachay, you look exactly like my imaginations... along with the cigars...

Are you John Bonham in disguisse ? :D

This one is from my days with Zepellin, before the Village People.

Attachments

• bonham1.jpg
    bonham1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 491
...Maaan, you didn't change for twenty three years. Same ol' cigars & guts... :D :D :D That was taken playing Boogie With Stu, right ? Rock On...!!!
Hey BluesMeister... why did you leave REM ? :D Was that DavidK's collaboration project made you feel to leave the band ? :D Where is he now anyway...?

Gee... Never thought Cakey's forum filled with such famous celebrities in disguisse...:eek:

BluesMeister Quits REM Shock...

James Argo said:
Hey BluesMeister... why did you leave REM ? :D Was that DavidK's collaboration project made you feel to leave the band ? :D Where is he now anyway...?

Look, we just didn't see eye to eye. Well, David's only 5'3" and I'm 6' :D

Where is he now? Well I've looked under the desk but I can't find him ;)

Jaymz , I can see you like fiddling in the studio...:p

--
BluesMeister

Originally posted by MenT-aL One word...... LOL!
What...? Got a pic of yourself ? come on hang it over buddy :)

Jaymz , I can see you like fiddling in the studio...

...yeah. It was then when I wasn't so satisfied with the synth. Need a realistic touch. Well, after all something gotta be real. So I learned the part and fiddling around. ;) Wish I live in Cleveland, I'll get DavidK bussy if so. ;)

Dachay... never thought you are so.... :eek:

:D :D :D

No I didn't mean it as an offensive, mick taking 'lol' just laughing at the randomness of the topic and the pics of the guy with a cigar. quality... and inevitably here is a pic of me, just taken a few seconds ago for the benefit of you lot :D

One question though in relation to this forum (!!) is....

Is cakewalk guitar Tracks only capable of 48k recording levels? My audiophile being 96k capability, just wondering whether or not I could go up to that level...

And while I am on the topic (I am on a role) What is the best method of 'pasting' in audio and looping it so that you don't get that annoying 0.01 of a second space in between loops .. ( when pasting you have the option to insert it at the exact point, but when you choose to insert it about 10 times, an anoying 0.01 second break occurs and wrecks the whole beat! (I know 0.01 second isn't really anything but hey I'm a perfectionist!, or atleast I like to think of myself as one...)

Anyway here's the pic....

Any replies to my questions would be greatly appreciated, cheers

aL

Attachments

• al-silly-pose.jpg
    al-silly-pose.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 452
...hehehe. Regarding the subject of the thread is "Hey moskus..." I believe you pointed your lips to kiss him... :D :D :D Nice pic MenT-aL..

Now your question. I haven't checked the second Q (how to rid the 0.01), but for the first Q, I believe Guitar Pro capable to go 24bit /96 kHz... I dunno about Guitar Track 2. Here's from their site about Guitar Pro...

Attachments

• 2496.jpg
    2496.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 439
Back