change notes in pianoroll view

Tabnak

Hey there,

Does anyone know whether it's possible to change large amounts of, say, eighth-notes into for instance sixteenth-notes in the pianoroll view? I layed out a gazillion eighth-notes in the pianoroll to trigger my drumsampler, but as I'd like to introduce variations, it's become clear that I would be better off with all my midi notes being sixteenth, so I can easily insert notes inbetween. I like fiddling about in the pianoroll, but to manually change each note would even scare off a Zen monk. I've searched the help file extensively, but I'm not even sure how to describe my question in Sonar's help section...sowww....anyone? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks,
Tabnak

I think you need to select, and highlight what you ant to change, then go up top and change the value. I've never actually done this, so it's really just a guess.

got it...
for anyone with the same question, what I did was select the eigth-notes, then go to 'Process' -> 'Length' -> tick only 'Durations' and chose 50%. That did the job. Now back to your beers everyone :p

tab

Back