Anyone going to be here next week to

notCardio

I walk the line
help out a Cakewalk newbie whose an oldie?

I'm hoping I'll finally have time to start putting things together next week since I'm off work between the holidays.

I'm aniticipating getting into driver and routing trouble, you know, getting everything to recognize each other and the usual 'help, no sound is coming out' kind of thing.

I guess it doesn't matter. Either you'll be here or you won't. I'm just warning you that you'll be seeing lots of threads with exclamation marks. :o

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Cool Kwanzaa, and Festive Festivus for the rest of us.

My questions will be pretty basic, I'm sure.

No sound, what should I check, or horrible screeching noise like feedback, stuff like that.

timboZ said:
Ed, You gonna get a chance up put up the song to mix?
Yes. Putting stuff in a folder now. Go to your original thread.....I had a question for you.

notCardio said:
help out a Cakewalk newbie whose an oldie?

I'm hoping I'll finally have time to start putting things together next week since I'm off work between the holidays.

I'm aniticipating getting into driver and routing trouble, you know, getting everything to recognize each other and the usual 'help, no sound is coming out' kind of thing.

I guess it doesn't matter. Either you'll be here or you won't. I'm just warning you that you'll be seeing lots of threads with exclamation marks. :o

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Cool Kwanzaa, and Festive Festivus for the rest of us.
Which cakewalk product are you using?

I just bought Sonar 6 Studio and the basic questions are pretty easy to figure out. To me it didn't seem to dissimilar to any other music software to set up. I don't think I'll be helping to much though. The rest of the program is the challenge for this midi illiterate elder. :D

Back