WedgeCtrl - New editor/librarian for the Alesis Wedge (Win)

Ry-Fi

Hey gang. I've just "released" WedgeCtrl, an editor/librarian for PC that I wrote for the Alesis Wedge, and was hoping I could get a few people to give it whirl/test for me. It's weird not knowing if I've released something that works or not... (it obviously works for me, but I don't have a way of testing it on a machine that isn't my dev box...)

Unfortunately, I'm not being allowed to post the link here because I haven't met the minimum of 5 forum posts, so if a few of you are interested, please reply to this and give me a chance to reply back so I can get my post count up. Then I'll be able to share the link for everyone. If any of you do this, thanks!

Ryan

174 people have viewed this thread but not a single one of them actually wants to find out anything further or get access to this editor? I don't understand...

Um, so apparently 825 of you have viewed this thread, if that can possibly be right, but not a single one of you actually cares about this editor? Then why the hell are you viewing the thread??? :wtf:

That's probably not far from the truth... But I still don't understand why so many people (800+ !!) took time out of their life to click on a thread about something that doesn't pertain to them in the slightest. I hate things that make my brain hurt.

OK, this is messed up. It says the rule is that you can't post a URL until you've made 5 posts or more, but I HAVE, and it's still not letting me post a URL. Good grief.

So, let's just do this the hard way: Go here: auralnebula dot net

Back