setting quadraverb parameters from scratch??

Spider

hi all ... i have a quadraverb GT and i was wondering if there was a way to sart with just a natural signal and then add to it or do u always have to start with a pre set configuration???? Any help would be much appreciated...
Spider

I recently bought a Quadraverb GT as well and downloaded a manual for it from the Alesis website. Its 121 pages long. To get it go to: www.alesis.com, then click on 'downloads' at the top of the page, then click on 'owners' manuals', then find the "Quadraverb GT entire manual" listed on the left side of the page. I believe it downloads in Adobe Acrobat. Good luck!

What you could do is make one of the factory settings into a "clean" setting, then save the clean setting somewhere. Then when you tweak the "clean" setting, save it to another spot.

yeah thanks england , but ive already got that (its a little beat up though) and it is good but i do prefer to just play with the parameters and learn that way , kind of prefer the hands on approach ..
Thats a good idea monty , i think that sounds like the go ... ive just got to de-effect one of the presets... oh well!!
Thanks all...
Spider

Back