Quadraverb?

Major415

We found a few QVerbs for sale, $85 each. Are these a good unit? We are soon going to be doing some live sound reinforcement. Not sure if Verbs are needed just yet. Is it a good price and are they a good unit to use?

Thanks!

We found a few QVerbs for sale, $85 each. Are these a good unit? We are soon going to be doing some live sound reinforcement. Not sure if Verbs are needed just yet. Is it a good price and are they a good unit to use?

Thanks!

I had a few many years ago. They were pretty cool at the time and great for live sound rigs being that they are 4 in and 4 out so 4 different effects at one time, all in one rack space!

Really no way to change the parameters so the effects are just factory settings but out of the hundred or so presets there is at lest four good settings that can be useful. A few different verbs one for vocals and a different one for drums then a short and long delay ..... or get real wacky with some of those other settings.

I wouldn't spend to much more than $85. for the both of those units together not each.
And if the internal batteries haven't been changed in those units yet they will be do to real soon!!

For $85. you should be able to find a nice used lexicon M300 with changeable verb parameters and a TAP delay. This is a 2 in and 2 out unit much better than the alasis. ;)

Where in the world are you located major? Is there a big demand for live sound support there?
I own a large sound company and would be able to steer you in the right direction on some matters just PM me and I'll get right back to you.

:cool:

The original Quadraverb is a stereo unit, 2 in & 2 out. It gets it name from having up to 4 effects at one time. It's got 100 pre sets, but, you CAN edit them all you want and save them as well. It's a good basic unit but critical listening will reveal lots of noise in the decay of the effects. I've owned several. For a few dollars more, you could probably find a MidiVerb 4, which is a much better sounding box.

not a bad unit if eq'ed right...I have one racked up now that i use for pre and post using with my DAW....quad for 4 effect processes used at one time...stereo in and out...ebay sales are around $50-$55, $85 is a bit too high....

Back