Nanoverb 2 voltage in Asia

Etienne Rambert

I bought a Nanoverb 2 for my rack. But it has 9 volt AC voltage. I reside in a part of Asia that's wired for 220-240/DC.

For my other gear, usually, I can get a local fixit tech to just change something in the wall warts and it has always worked fine.

But I don't know if I should even try on this Nanoverb. Has anyone operated a Nanoverb in a 220-240/DC environment? The 9V AC seems an odd choice for Alesis, which is made in Taiwan. Does anyone have knowledge about this? Will I need an adapter? If so - what kind? I'll be in Taiwan soon and maybe I could pick one up at the airport.

Get a 220V/110V step down transformer and never worry about this kind of thing again.That's what I do/did
Aharon.

When I moved from the UK to Canada I bought new Alesis well warts because they were very reasonably priced. Unless you can get hold of a 240 V Alesis wall wart, the step-down transformer does indeed seem the best option.

Also, consider a heavier duty model with a couple outlets, if you think you can get other 110v processors for cheap : )

Back