MultiMix USB 2.0 64 bit drivers versioin 2.9.13 works!

PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THE MultiMix USB 2.0 - Windows 64 Bit Drivers PLEASE!!!!!!! or upload it here... :3
i cant download it from the website :(

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD THE DRIVERS HERE OR TO A SERVER? ... THE MultiMix USB 2.0 - Windows 64 Bit Drivers [v2.9.13] or anyone would like to share them with me cause i need them :c

The only driver download I know of is at Alesis:
alesis.com/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/226564

It's best to get them directly from the manufacturer, or contact them if you have an issue.

Does anyone know where I can get the driver for the Multimix usb 2.0, Alesis dpoesn't have them and can't find anywhere, any help would be greatly appreciated....
Thank you,
Doc

Got em! Thanks guysp
Looks like it is found here: Click on the 'Downloads' tab at the bottom.

Thank you so much for that I appreciate it and the driver does work and has installed correctly, however I cannot get any audio to come through using Cubase, any suggestions, I'm using a MacBook Pro, gotta be a setting I'm missing?

Got em! Thanks guysp

Thank you so much for that I appreciate it and the driver does work and has installed correctly, however I cannot get any audio to come through using Cubase, any suggestions, I'm using a MacBook Pro, gotta be a setting I'm missing?
Did you select the driver in Cubase? What version of Cubase are you using?

Did you select the driver in Cubase? What version of Cubase are you using?
I did select the driver and all 16 channels appear and the assigned routing is correct,I have Cubase LE

Attachments

• 16352277380252287056679026120592.jpg
    16352277380252287056679026120592.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 2
Looks good man!

I have no clue how setting up project folder on a Mac works, so adapt my instructions below. You want to create a folder that will hold all of your project data for each 'separate' project that you will select after you open Cubase. Create a new folder now on your desktop or wherever so you can select it in Cubase.

Now we are going to add your tracks and select the input for each track. Lets start from square one here to make a quick easy setup/template. Follow these steps below:

Start a new empty project. In the Hub select More>Empty. Select a project folder. This location is crutial. You want to have already created a folder on whatever drive you will use to store all of your data for each 'separate' project. Select the folder you created above.

Now we add and setup tracks:

Project>Add Track>Audio>Config-Mono>Count-16>Add Track.

Now Select the input for each track as follows:

Left click on the first track to highlight in the main Project Window (Audio 01). On the left pane (called the inspector window) select the input (mono in) from the MM16. It kinda looks like >]
If you don't see that below the track controls there, click on the track name in the inspector to toggle it to show the input/output.

Now left click on the second track (Audio 02). On the left pane select the input (Mono In 2)
Continue with this consecutively til you get all 16 setup. Audio 03 will be Mono In 3 and so on...

Now double click on the track name in the Project Window (to right of Inspector Window - the main screen) to highlight it and name the track. Don't hit enter. Hit the Tab key so that it goes to the next track. name it and continue through all of the tracks.

After you have done this, arm each track. Make sure the Monitor button is enabled. that will allow you to hear the input from your interface.

Now Save the project: File>Save>name project.

Now you can save this as a template so you don't have to go through all of this every time you start a new project:
File>Save as Template>name and save 'New Preset'. Now when you open Cubase, you will see the template in the opening 'Hub' screen under 'More'.

Now when you hit record, each track will record from each individual input from your MM16 separately

When you have issues or questions, hit me up.

Have fun! 8-)

Looks good man!

I have no clue how setting up project folder on a Mac works, so adapt my instructions below. You want to create a folder that will hold all of your project data for each 'separate' project that you will select after you open Cubase. Create a new folder now on your desktop or wherever so you can select it in Cubase.

Now we are going to add your tracks and select the input for each track. Lets start from square one here to make a quick easy setup/template. Follow these steps below:

Start a new empty project. In the Hub select More>Empty. Select a project folder. This location is crutial. You want to have already created a folder on whatever drive you will use to store all of your data for each 'separate' project. Select the folder you created above.

Now we add and setup tracks:

Project>Add Track>Audio>Config-Mono>Count-16>Add Track.

Now Select the input for each track as follows:

Left click on the first track to highlight in the main Project Window (Audio 01). On the left pane (called the inspector window) select the input (mono in) from the MM16. It kinda looks like >]
If you don't see that below the track controls there, click on the track name in the inspector to toggle it to show the input/output.

Now left click on the second track (Audio 02). On the left pane select the input (Mono In 2)
Continue with this consecutively til you get all 16 setup. Audio 03 will be Mono In 3 and so on...

Now double click on the track name in the Project Window (to right of Inspector Window - the main screen) to highlight it and name the track. Don't hit enter. Hit the Tab key so that it goes to the next track. name it and continue through all of the tracks.

After you have done this, arm each track. Make sure the Monitor button is enabled. that will allow you to hear the input from your interface.

Now Save the project: File>Save>name project.

Now you can save this as a template so you don't have to go through all of this every time you start a new project:
File>Save as Template>name and save 'New Preset'. Now when you open Cubase, you will see the template in the opening 'Hub' screen under 'More'.

Now when you hit record, each track will record from each individual input from your MM16 separately

When you have issues or questions, hit me up.

Have fun! 8-)
I did get that far, when I try to globally arm it gives me an "Asio not running" error message, weird! Thank you for all your help, I also have it installed in a PC and it works perfect, go figure.

Back