masterlink cd 24 problem

Wireneck

I have owned my masterlink for a few years now and never had any problem. I burn standard redbook cds with it all the time. I've also burned 24 bit cds here and there but its been a while.
Today I was burning a 24 bit version of a song i need to pass onto someone for a collaboration. The masterlink goes through all of the processes and says the cd 24 was completed sucessfully. Theres a problem though, the song is 6 minutes long and its only burning 1 minute and 7 seconds of it. I tried it again later today, and it did the exact same thing. Maybe im missing something? Anyone who burns 24 bit cds often have any ideas?
I may try and move it to a different playlist and see what happens. I don't know what could be causing this.

Try copying the track to another copy of it.... may be a corrupt file.

I've never had that problem and I burn CD24s all the time.

Thanks Bruce, i'll give it a shot. Its weird, the redbook version of the file burns like it should. I just can't get the cd 24 to do more than 1 min and 7 seconds.

Turns out the masterlink was burning the entire file everytime. For some reason my computer is only reading the first part though when I try and play the file.
I put the cd 24 in the masterlink and played it back, all of the data is there. So I am a dummy. Thanks for your help bruce

Back