Alesis wedge wow !!!

TASCAM MAN

Just wondering how many people realize how good of a reverb/delay unit this is!?!? I have a friend that still uses 2 of them in his studio,I have one still like brand new in the box and remember yrs. back when I bought it what a jewel it was/is !! Im new here but will definately start getting some pics up of all my gear (a lot) ASAP !! :thumbs up:

My Wedge is still the main effects unit in my studio. I prefer it over anything I have on computer. It's the most under rated effects box I've heard of. Almost every vocal I mix has a modified version of preset 24 on it. It just never gets old.

It's quite the rage in a lot of forums. People were buying them up en masse when they were being blown out.

Quite telling everybody about the wedge. Its been one of my secret wapons since 98 and now you guys are letting the secret out. Ha Ha. I love the wedge, use it extensively.

I was lucky enough to buy three of them at Guitar Centers for $99 each when they discontinued them. I heard people didn't buy them because they preferred a "rack-mount" unit and the wedge is a "desk-top" design. Whatever, they sound great.

Back