Alesis wedge nice!!

TASCAM MAN

Just wondering how many people realize how good of a reverb/delay unit this is!?!? I have a friend that still uses 2 of them in his studio,I have one still like brand new in the box and remember yrs. back when I bought it what a jewel it was/is !! Im new here but will definately start getting some pics up of all my gear (a lot) ASAP !!:thumbs up:

Last edited:
Just wondering how many people realize how good of a reverb/delay unit this is!?!? I have a friend that still uses 2 of them in his studio,I have one still like brand new in the box and remember yrs. back when I bought it what a jewel it was/is !! Im new here but will definately start getting some pics up of all my gear (a lot) ASAP !!

Use mine everyday. Plugs are good but Ill stick with my wedge especially at the price they go for today.

tbf, although not the wedge, i picked up a Microverb I for £5 from a carboot a couple of years ago, mainly just to play around with. it wasn't until i got everything properly racked and patched in about a year ago that i realised quite how awesome it really is! i've got Altiverb 6 (which is immense) but there is just some genuine magic in the little mircoverb and it's certainly my "go to" drum reverb. i also find myself jumping to it when i find myself getting frustrated with the 1000's of IR's in altiverb; sometimes, having less choice makes life much easier :) i'd love to try the wedge, i'll keep an eye out on the internets (or at carboots ;) ) for one.

tbf, although not the wedge, i picked up a Microverb I for £5 from a carboot a couple of years ago, mainly just to play around with. it wasn't until i got everything properly racked and patched in about a year ago that i realised quite how awesome it really is! i've got Altiverb 6 (which is immense) but there is just some genuine magic in the little mircoverb and it's certainly my "go to" drum reverb. i also find myself jumping to it when i find myself getting frustrated with the 1000's of IR's in altiverb; sometimes, having less choice makes life much easier :) i'd love to try the wedge, i'll keep an eye out on the internets (or at carboots ;) ) for one.

The Wedge is great but I have an "original" MicroVerb and it was my first digital reverb unit and it was so simple to just "dial up" what you needed.....I used it later mostly for drums also. The Wedge although is a lot more complex as you know ...sliders built into it and plenty internal parameters but sounds so dam smoooooooothe !!:D

Last edited:
Back