Alesis wedge !!!

TASCAM MAN

Yep my little WEDGE reverb/echo unit is the best Ive ever owned and I still have the original (my first digital reverb unit) MicroVerb and also I have an Alesis QS6.2 synth. The only one that has went out on me is the MicroVerb but probably because it was in storage for like 4 yrs. but it lights up so there is still hope haha!! :D

Yep my little WEDGE reverb/echo unit is the best Ive ever owned and I still have the original (my first digital reverb unit) MicroVerb and also I have an Alesis QS6.2 synth. The only one that has went out on me is the MicroVerb but probably because it was in storage for like 4 yrs. but it lights up so there is still hope haha!! :D
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have an Alesis Wedge and love it. I'm trying to figure out how to set the "wet/dry" mix for the unit output. My mixer has aux returns and the level can be controlled from the board. My guitar amp has only a send and return jack with no mix control. When I plug in the Wedge, I get a 100% wet signal. Do you know if the wet/dry mix can be controlled from the wedge? Thanks, Phil

You probably have the "Dry Defeat" global setting turned on.

[UTIL]
[EDIT] 'til you see page 1
[D] to turn it off (display will tell you whether it's on or off)

When the Dry Defeat is off, you can adjust the "Mix" parameter in the particular effect settings.

Wedge wet/dry mix

You probably have the "Dry Defeat" global setting turned on.

[UTIL]
[EDIT] 'til you see page 1
[D] to turn it off (display will tell you whether it's on or off)

When the Dry Defeat is off, you can adjust the "Mix" parameter in the particular effect settings.

Thanks for the tip. It looks like that lets me edit a parameter. I'm trying to wet/dry the mix that goes to my guitar amplifier thru the series effects loop. I want to balance the wet with my dry guitar. The wedge only gives me wet, way too wet.

It is editing a parameter.

Specifically, there is a global parameter called "dry defeat" that - when it's turned on - prevents you from altering the wet/dry mix in any patch, so that every patch is always 100% wet.

Once you've got the dry defeat turned off, you should be able to control the wet/dry mix right in the controls (or right in some of controls for some of the patches, anyway).

Back