Alesis Quadraverb Upgrade To Quadraverb Plus?

Vikki

Looking for info on upgrading a standard quadraverb to quadraverb plus spec, i believe there is an Eprom chip available that adds the Plus spec, anyone any info on this?
thanks
Vikki(uk)

I believe there is a seller on ebay that from time to time offers it. keep checking.

Installation is super easy.

HI,
I have been using Alesis Quadraverbs and Repairing the same for many years now, at the moment I have 2 x Quad 2, 1 x Quad GT, 1 x Quad + and 1 x Quad Standard.
As I said earlier I have been repairing these machines for quite a long time now so if you get or have any problems I would be pleased to help if I can.
I have several units in at the moment for New Batteries to be fitted, and just as an after thought, the Alesis Quadraverb will inform you on the Display Screen when the Battery is due for renewing.
What do I think of the Alesis Quadraverb? they were and still are in my opinion one of the best effect unit's for Live and Studio Guitar and Vocals. I am based in Suffolk, England.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have a Q2 that the ADAT socket has been broken off, still works, poor thing has been dropped, tossed in the trash (former owner) ears broke off....but still works my only issue with the Qverbs and the Midiverbs is the lack of XLRs
do you have any Midi tips?

HI,
I have been using Alesis Quadraverbs and Repairing the same for many years now, at the moment I have 2 x Quad 2, 1 x Quad GT, 1 x Quad + and 1 x Quad Standard.
As I said earlier I have been repairing these machines for quite a long time now so if you get or have any problems I would be pleased to help if I can.
I have several units in at the moment for New Batteries to be fitted, and just as an after thought, the Alesis Quadraverb will inform you on the Display Screen when the Battery is due for renewing.
What do I think of the Alesis Quadraverb? they were and still are in my opinion one of the best effect unit's for Live and Studio Guitar and Vocals. I am based in Suffolk, England.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hey Floyddave, I was hoping you might know what's wrong with my Quadraverb Plus. For some reason the signal comes out clip-py and distorted when plugged in with a guitar. The led indicator does not show clipping and I'm not going into my amp with a lot of gain or anything. Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you can help.

Hey Floyddave, I was hoping you might know what's wrong with my Quadraverb Plus. For some reason the signal comes out clip-py and distorted when plugged in with a guitar. The led indicator does not show clipping and I'm not going into my amp with a lot of gain or anything. Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you can help.

Click on his name/profile. 3 posts, three years ago.

Back