Alesis Quadraverb Error

GiorgioC

Hi all,
I've Alesis quadraverb and when I turn on the alesis appear strange caracters on his display and in add a few button lights on.
I'va just try to restore to factory made but with no positive results.
Please help me.
Thank u so much

thank you so much i've just read this post......we hope....
I can tell you that I've tried absolutely everything that anyone has suggested in that thread and others and nothing made any difference at all. It still shows gibberish when I turn it on ........ mine sits on a shelf long after I posted that thread because I can't quite bring myself to toss it in the garbage but I fear it's done.
IF you find a solution PLEASE let me know and good luck but I don't feel like you're gonna be able to fix it.

There should be a factory recall on this unit seems a lot of people here and on other sites have this same problem.

This thread scares me. I got a QuadraVerb on Ebay a few months ago and haven't even made a recording with it yet. :eek:

This thread scares me. I got a QuadraVerb on Ebay a few months ago and haven't even made a recording with it yet. :eek:
you're probably ok ....... but if you boot it up and absolute gibberish appears on the screen you can join our club.

:D

How about this? Next time I boot the QuadraVerb, I plug it into an uninterruptible power supply and never turn it off again. :D

Back