Alesis Gigamix 6FX NO SOUND from back outputs

nvb1001

Alesis Gigamix 6FX NO SOUND from back outputs. What could this be?

I have an Alesis Gigamix 6FX and when plugged, no sound comes out from the speakers connected to the back outputs. Everthing else seems to be working ok. Signal is coming in ok because it shows on the peakmeters, when I plug headphones in the monitor out from the fron panel it sounds ok and when I try and plug a speaker on the main out from the front panel it sounds ok too. But for some reason, when I plug the same speakers to the two back outputs no sound comes out. What could this be?

Doesn't that have a switch to separate the back outputs as stereo or two mono outputs from the front?

Are you sure? Looks like it on the manual I downloaded. Right side on front of unit about 1/3 of the way down.

I don't know man. Just looking at the literature. You tell me if there is a switch there.

Attachments

• gigamix_manual.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 4
From the manual, please tell me the number that indicate the switches? 1 - 2 - 3 .... ?
I do appreciate your help!

Page 9 #7?

I am just guessing here but from what I read that could be your issue. Or your unit or speakers are toast. Or you have done something silly like connecting powered speakers to the power amp of the Gigamix..

I don't know. Just trying to help man...

Give more details as to the setup you have. :)

thanks you, but this switch does not benefit, my speakers is Yamaha A15 and it's OK, if i plugged in speaker on the main out from the front panel it sounds ok

Back