Is an Adat BRC worth the price?

timtraynor

I use two Adats and Adat Edit into the computer and am considering getting a BRC. They seem real expenive for a remote. What can they do that is so special? Thanks for your replies in advance. Rock On!

Do Bears shit in the woods?

Hell yes it is worth the price. But you gotta think of it as a SUPER REMOTE. There is simply no other remote that offers more functionality. There are some that offer the same, but not more, at least none that I know of.

It can be a time clock master. It does track delay, deck offset, smpte offset, a bunch of midi clock stuff, tape pre-roll and post-roll, THE ALESIS DIGITAL I/O!!!, auto punching, saves ALL settings for every song, can store up to 20 songs, with 22 locate points per song and all other information for the song including midi map's and song name and locates, etc......

Dude, you are missing out on a world of features if you have two ADAT's and no BRC. Probably the best $1000 I spent on the studio.

Ed

well Sonusman put it best, think of it as the
SUPER remote, I have one connected to both of my ADATS and the capabilities of dubbing/deleting tracks, synching capabilities. It's cool to have yo!, plus you have the whole ALESIS set-up, cant beat it, also, I dont know where you live but in NY at a specific place I will relenquish to you if your interested, I purchased my BRC for $700, (it's used, but in perfect condition) with manual and all
yo! all I gotta say is GET-IT

Back