M-Audio AXIOM 25 or Akai MPD24

then maybe you can help me...i want to create hip hop/rap beats, i want to be able to assign any sound (like samples and stuff) i want to any pad i want...and then maybe you can explain the difference...im new at this stuff. thanks in advanced.

then maybe you can help me...i want to create hip hop/rap beats, i want to be able to assign any sound (like samples and stuff) i want to any pad i want...and then maybe you can explain the difference...im new at this stuff. thanks in advanced.

I have the axiom 25 and I use it with reason 3, it have the keys and the pads so you cant really go wrong. Both are touch sensitive and respond really well...

None of them will do that on their own. You will need a suitably fast computer, a software suite (like reason), and a suitable sound interface

Back