2 x Akai 4000 DS Mk II reel-to-reels For Sale

threya

As I no longer have time to do any home recording, I'm selling the above two tape decks. One is in great condition, the other is good apart from the heads so would probably be best used for parts. Around 10 tapes available (to overwrite) as I won't be able to play them any more. Also a spare blank spool.

I'm not looking for much money for these but would like to cover shipping costs from the north of England. I would like both to go together though...

Hi Threya,
We have a section for adverts. Would you like me to move this into it?

Since it's come up, I also have one of these to offload. Same thing - not looking much.
It works well but could probably do with having the heads aligned properly.

My Akai 4000 DS was stolen from my flat in Notting Hill, London in about 1981. Where were you guys on the night of whenever it was? :)

The painful thing was that, because of the burglary, I met my first wife (she lived upstairs and was a witness). The thieves were never charged but I got an 18 year sentence.

My Akai 4000 DS was stolen from my flat in Notting Hill, London in about 1981. Where were you guys on the night of whenever it was? :)

The painful thing was that, because of the burglary, I met my first wife (she lived upstairs and was a witness). The thieves were never charged but I got an 18 year sentence.

:laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings:

Hi Threya,
We have a section for adverts. Would you like me to move this into it?

Since it's come up, I also have one of these to offload. Same thing - not looking much.
It works well but could probably do with having the heads aligned properly.

I put it in the adverts section first (I think) but thought it might be better on the specific Akai page. Thanks though :-)

Back