From the Top....

rose62

I set my metronome and recorded my bass direct....What now? Do I massage that signal someway? Or record the guitar on input #2 with my SM57 and my Line 6?

I set my metronome and recorded my bass direct....What now? Do I massage that signal someway? Or record the guitar on input #2 with my SM57 and my Line 6?

How bad is it? Also, If you fix anything, anchor the end first or it moves everything then it is hell to know what needs fixing becuase of playing and what the software screwed up.

If you are pretty close, I would leave it as you want some drift.

I'm really not worried about how bad it is as much as learning how to work the program so I can make whatever I put down the best that I can. Green ain't the word for me, I'll tell ya! And being so accustomed to live playing, with lots of gain, one certainly realizes the need to clean up one's picking when recording! So what I need to know is, once I've put down a track-what then? You say (and I thank you for saying anything!) 'anchor the end first...': I don't know what that means. So ANY-thing that you tell me will help. Also, do you know of a way to import from my Casio the drum sounds to either a MIDI or audio channel?

Last edited:
I'm really not worried about how bad it is as much as learning how to work the program so I can make whatever I put down the best that I can. Green ain't the word for me, I'll tell ya! And being so accustomed to live playing, with lots of gain, one certainly realizes the need to clean up one's picking when recording! So what I need to know is, once I've put down a track-what then? You say (and I thank you for saying anything!) 'anchor the end first...': I don't know what that means. So ANY-thing that you tell me will help. Also, do you know of a way to import from my Casio the drum sounds to either a MIDI or audio channel?

I do not have a problem assisting. But I think you may want to run through this first: all-about-session-view. This will help you much more than I can.

Once you have seen some of this, please feel free to ask.

Back