Is the Sylenth1 32BIT vs 64BIT issue fixed?

indienowhere

I was wondering if Ableton live 9 (which is 64bit) is finally supporting sylenth1 32BIT.
I remember reading SOMEWHERE on ableton.com (posted by admins) that it's apparently working now.

It's very confusing because first of all, it's not working for me and second, I still find videos on youtube but they are not too up to date.... so I wonder if they fixed it?

Thanks in advance to all the commentators.

Ableton has two versions, 32 and 64. The 64 doesn't support 32 VSTs and requires a bridge. I used JBridge and it works fine. If you don't want to use a bridge, you have to go back to 32. You can have both installed, but I would just get the bridge.

Ableton has two versions, 32 and 64. The 64 doesn't support 32 VSTs and requires a bridge. I used JBridge and it works fine. If you don't want to use a bridge, you have to go back to 32. You can have both installed, but I would just get the bridge.

Any word on when this will be fixed? I know they are working on a solution for a LONG time already.

It is not considered broke. Ableton also recommends JBridge for 32 bit VSTs. You can get JBridge for 15 EU/$20.

Ye I was going to get it but decided to check with you guys first. Guess I have no other choice. Sylenth1 is too good to give up on and I ain't installing a 32bit DAW.

Thank you!

Ye I was going to get it but decided to check with you guys first. Guess I have no other choice. Sylenth1 is too good to give up on and I ain't installing a 32bit DAW.

Thank you!

Double check to make sure there isn't a 64 bit update to the VST. Many have updated over the last year. I would check that first.

Double check to make sure there isn't a 64 bit update to the VST. Many have updated over the last year. I would check that first.

I checked and that's why I am here. The creators of Sylenth1 had an article on their website which makes it seem like Jbridge isn't necessary anymore but no one here is aware of that so maybe it's not what it meant....

Back