PROBLEM : "Faild to open the audio device "asio avid Driver"

ItamarFriedman

Hello....

I'm working with Ableton live 9 / Avid Mbox mini ....

yesterday I noticed that I can't record audio anymore....I checked the preferences and it wasn't in the same definition that I use to work (ASIO avid Driver).....

When I try to chose the option "Asio avid Driver" I'm getting this message from Ableton : "Failed to open audio device "ASIO avid driver".

I also get a pink message "The audio engine is off, Please click here to choose audio device from Live's preferences"

- Ive tried to uninstall the Mbox mini drivers and reboot.

- I also tried to choose another option for the audio sound in the preferences....but it doesn't work well....

I really don't know how and why it happened , everything worked well and I can't record Vocal and Guitar anymore :(

I downloaded the last update (20 june 2013) of Avid Mbox mini drivers from Avid website...I tried to check if there are any new updates from The site where you get the latest drivers and
this is the message that I get from them : avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/download/en374271 is down for maintenance
Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly. Please email us if you need to get in touch.[/SIZE]"

I really hope their maintenance will end soon, because I don't see any hope in the horizon .

Help Anyone ?!? :(

I have to open the program while sound card is NOT ON. then power on the hardware, and then go into preferences and then select my sound card...Live will not recognize the sound card unless it is turned AFTER the program has been launched first for some reason...

Back