Plugins - Already in Hell . . .

300bpm

I can already see how Ableton is completely unforgiving with plugins. It's almost like they make it this way on purpose. Something about Zen and the art of suffering . . .

Anyways:

Windows 7. Ableton Live 9. Plugin Hell.

Can't even get Live9 to Rescan plugins. Tried it exactly the way it is in the book. Tried it via solutions offered on several different forums.

Nothing.

I need to know exactly what I have to do to get Live9 to Rescan all my plugins. Additionally, I need to know how to use Custom VST Scan to scan more plugin paths later on so that when I add plugins later, it doesn't erase all my other plugins.

I need to know how to implement Jbridge in Live9 so I can use my 32 bit vts'. I've followed several tutorials, and nothing. I have Jbridge installed properly. I did the whole bit with the folders.

How do I establish a path to things like my NI Battery library? Or Any library for that matter?

NI Kontakt 4 completely crashes Live9. WTF???

Bit of a newbie here but I have all my plugins in a folder called Steinberg (default for Focusrite Plugs Ins)...when I rescan it finds everything. Not much help but Ithis works for me. At that point all my plugins show up in the plug in folder...

Have you tried holding Alt/Option while clicking on Rescan to force it to rescan plugs it normally ignores?

Also try reinstalling the affected plugs as an administrator.

Back