How do I listen to all recorded tracks at the same time please?

Hartleyl

I have recorded two separate guitar tracks but when I arm both tracks and press play only one of them plays. Can anybody tell me what I do to make both tracks play simultaneously?
Thanks

You don't want to arm them to play them back. If you are in Session View, you are playing Clips, the clips play one per track. If you have two guitar clips on the same track, you will need to move on clip to a new track and same Scene, then play the scene. If in Arrangement View, make sure it is not muted, not disengaged or output is going to master.

If these instructions confuse you, you should go look at Ableton basics. Ableton works very different in Session View than traditional DAWs. It is not hard, but does take some tutorials to understand.

Many thanks, I will have a play around when I get so e time and let you know how I get on. Obviously I am just starting out with this and making some pretty basic mistakes. The two guitar tracks are just separate tracks so I will make sure they are not armed or muted and just press play in the control bar at the top and see what happens.

Back