Abelton live 9 free plugins

Chuku

Hey All!

Can anyone help me where can i get Abelton live 9 free plugins? I really need a plugins for Distortion/ Overdrive/ Chorous/ Delay/ Wahwah..
Anyone please?

Thanks..

Don't search for "Ableton Live free plugins," just "free VST plugins." There are many sites that have free VST plugins, or that have articles such as "The 20 best free VST plugins for 2016," etc.

EDIT-- Make sure you get plugins that will work with your system, 32-bit or 64-bit. Live doesn't have a built-in bridge utility for running either type, so unless you install a bridge from a third party you'll want to make sure the plugins are compatible with your version of Live, 32-bit or 64-bit.

If you go to Ableton's site, there are plugins made just for Ableton that cost nothing, but you can only get them from Ableton's site to my knowledge.

If you go to Ableton's site, there are plugins made just for Ableton that cost nothing, but you can only get them from Ableton's site to my knowledge.

It depends on which version of Live you're using-- e.g., most of them aren't available for Live Lite or Live Intro.

It depends on which version of Live you're using-- e.g., most of them aren't available for Live Lite or Live Intro.

Live Lite and Live Intro has a lot of limitations, like most intro DAWs. But, if you can install them, that is where one can get some free plugins built for Ableton.

Back