CD burner for 788

jonnyboy

the hard drive is full...time to burn!! Any information about what CD burner I can buy for my 788...will any regular PC CD burner do? Is it easy to get a cable to attach to CD drive? Does anyone have one they want to sell for a reasonable price? :) In fact any info on this would be great...cheers!!

how much??

Hi mate, couple of questions...would you be willing to sell the CD burner drive seperately, and how much would you want for it? Secondly, would you be willing to send it to JApane where I am living now?Hope to hear from you soon...cheers - Jonny

I use the Teac CDW 56, bought it as a stand-alone-unit at ebay for just a couple of bucks. Works great via scsi. You don't need anything else. Take a look on the 788's manual, all working TEAC drives are listed there. Best wishes from Prussia!

Teac CD-R58S

Hi there 'move over kate'..thanks for the info...just been looking thru my instruction manual and can't find that page about the CD burners that will work with the tascam 788...I found this one(Teac CD-R58S) for sale and wondered if it was on your list....could you check it out for me, would really appreciate....and here's best wishes back to you in Prussia from Japan...what a truly international forum this is....Jonny_boy

Yes...

I'm pretty sure you can export individual Wav files for each track, as well as master tracks.
The 788 manual may still be available out there somewhere for download.
There is a V2.02 supplement, too, if you can find it.
:spank::eek:;)

I'm pretty sure you can export individual Wav files for each track, as well as master tracks.
The 788 manual may still be available out there somewhere for download.
There is a V2.02 supplement, too, if you can find it.
:spank::eek:;)

I don't have a CD burner for it. Looking ...also Looking for another way to export bounces...

Back