2488 neo recording ?Glitch?

B.O.G.Music

Hello all,
I am new to the 2488 neo but have already completed my frist project, so i have a fair working knowledge of the unit...
here is the problem.

when recording to channel 3 nothing gets saved to channel three and is all superimposed on channel 2 even though the VU meters on channel 3 are registering.

this is true when recording and also when loading and playing back previously recorded material including the demo that came with the unit. #3 is merged into #2 and the #3 slider does nothing.

I have been through the manual to no avail. This may be a software glitch but I am so new to the machine that it may be something I did and need to undo.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

Other than a software glitch, the only way I can imagine this happening is if you didn't actually assign your input to track 3 (by simultaneously holding down the "select" button for Track 3 along with the input channel you're using) and then arming Track 3 to record, by pressing the red "Rec" button.

Hey thanks for your input. I took it to the shop and after perplexing their experts for a while...the unit is out for repair. Cant wait to have it back!

Back