mixing n mastering

Cha1

Any tips on getting that commercial sound? my mixes always sound uneven and too loud.im not sure what causes the squashed sound but ive never had that problem. vs 2400

Any tips on getting that commercial sound? my mixes always sound uneven and too loud.im not sure what causes the squashed sound but ive never had that problem. vs 2400

What is your "mixing & mastering" process? Can you post an audio sample? Need more info to help.

:cool:Yo Cha Cha Cha:

My Yamaha AW1600 has a series of algorithms that do "different" things with mastering. I usually use one or another if the sound comes up to par. Sometimes, I just mix up the mix and let it go if it comes out right.

Your recording box has some Mastering Algorithms? I think....

I don't work with a gaggle of tracks very often. Thus, it reduces complications when mixing a song. I've found "backing tracks for some folks who sing and this makes life easier as the CD backing tracks are pretty well balanced most of the time; thus, I don't have to do much to the music. I can focus on the vocalist.

I use songs I use usually run 3/4 tracks with an EFF track.

Guess if you make things less complicated, at least for a while, it will make your recordings better.

Green Hornet:eek::D

Back