Anybody with a BR-8

mbuster

Hey anybody with a BR-8. I dont exactly have a flock of musicians to jam with. I was thinking, Is there anybody out there who wants to do some BR-8 jamming? Like swapping zips ? You see, I am no singer, but I do all the other music on my stuff. I think it would be cool to have any singers out there come up with some vocals for my tunes, and record them themselves onto my discs. Then we could talk about specific techniques with a common frame of reference, and be able to screw around with mixes and crap.I'd love to try coming up with some guitar and bass parts for anybody who wants them. It's just a way to jam with some musicians we'd otherwise never hear. We don't have to swap zips. It's just that then we could send off a disc, and then get it back with sombody elses totally different perceptions of mixing and effects saved as scenes along with some parts you'd never come up with yourself. For me it would be weird, because I've never given up any controll over any aspect of my music. Whddaya think?

I Have A BR-8

I just have a question and yes I love my BR-8 also it's so user friendly. But anyways I was wondering how do yall mixdown your songs me myself I installed an internal zip on my pc and use the BR-8 to wave converter software and load up into cool edit 2.0 and mix using it I was wondering do yall mixdown using the BR-8 or basically like I do.

After I get my mix just the way I like it in my BR8, I send it via the digital out straight into Cakewalk on my computer. Thats it.

I am sure everyone has different ways of doing this, But this method has worked for me very well. You can hear the quality I get at: www.mp3.com/steven_diemert

If you like the way it sounds, let me know and I can go into more detail for you.

Good luck.

Steven

I also convert to wave and mix using Acid 4.0
I get most of my sounds with the BR8 cosm patchs, sometimes with a tweak or 2.
The biggest reason for loading into the computer is the unlimited track space. The zip drive means nothing now and doesn't keep me from being able to do anything!

I love the unit!

so does anyone want to swap stuff or what? Imalion? Did you get my E-mail? still interested? Someone, anyone? I think it'd be fun.

Question

I was wondering does anyone have any custom made patches for the BR-8 specifically one's that will change your voice

Back