Any problem in setting 1680 at an angle?

Ricman

I know the surface area of the 1680 is sort of angled toward the user, but it really isn't enough for me so I would like to have it facing me at more of an angle via something under the back feet. Will this give any problems with the internal hard drive or anything since it isn't sitting flat?

Thanks

Thanks guys!

That's what I was looking for.

Roland US support finally got back to me and the only thing they mentioned was that setting it at 90 degrees could affect the HD operation. Since I'm only going to tip it a little bit, from your experiences it sounds like I should be fine. Thanks!

I have the same problem with my Boss 1180CD...only I have a messed up back. I'd like to know the answer to this one also! I was thinking of having something built to my specs. so the recorder would be at the perfect height and angle to not affect my back so much. I Got titanium rods,pins,plate,screws whole 9 yards put in my lower back during my 2nd spinal fusion. So it's not just a little back pain.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

About my back

Lorenzo...no my back problems weren't from a motor vehicle accident. I injured my back at work in 1995. I was working as an electrician and the guy running the job thought he could save the boss some money by not getting a wire puller to pull the street light wires in...that was a big mistake because everyone that tried pulling those wires in got herniated and or ruptured discs. And to top it all off he cost the boss alot more money because of workers comp claims. I was however starting to get better after my 2nd spinal fusion but then was in 2 car accidents that F'd up my upper back...just shoot me now huh? LOL!

Anyway, we all have our own hells to go through in life. It doesn't matter what happenes to us as much as how we deal with what happens to us!

Keep on Rockin',
Chris

Thanks for sharing, Chris.

And, of course, you're right. No one gets out of this without challenges.

Onward!

Back