1680 stuff............

LocusLarsen

How can I get my CD burning levels up a bit, they always seem too quiet. On top of that, when I turn the volume up on my stereo it sounds as though there is a fuzz during that moment. Any thoughts?

(I have tried recording all the way up to zero on the meter bridge, still too quiet, still fuzz on volume increase on my stereo playback.)

dont think I can help

Are you compresssing?what are the levels like when you make your master mix?I have got some loud levels on my1880 but louder isnt always better.How much xtra volume do you want?

High !

If you have an OS that's new enough, you can use the MTK to get the volume up. You'll have some effect patches that allow you to use EQ and multiband compression, and that MIGHT be what you want. But for sure, it will take you some time to understand how to use it... I'm not too much inot the sound of the MTK (it seems a little harsh in the high end when being used heavily), but there loads of guys who use it and get decent results (if yoou don't want to be THAT loud, it may work :D)

OTOH, are you sure that it's not your mixes ? I had to find out that my early mixes just sounded 'weak'. They would stay this way, with any level of compression or so...

aXel

Back