Upgrading or just buy new??

Purpleb

i have pro tools le 6.4 with a mbox

I was wondering first off if i can upgrade to the new 7.4 for a discounted price?? Or do i have to buy it for the reg price b/c 6.4 is old now?

How is the mbox 2 mini?? I only record vocals and rarely have anything but one mic plugged in and thats it.
Would the mini get the job done??

Thanks

i have pro tools le 6.4 with a mbox

I was wondering first off if i can upgrade to the new 7.4 for a discounted price?? Or do i have to buy it for the reg price b/c 6.4 is old now?

If you're really only doing vocals why do you need to upgrade? I'm sure you can record just as good a voc with 6.4 as 7.4!

You can save your money and spend it on something else, are you in a treated environment? Is this a case of I REALLY NEED it or just GAS?

Where does it say full install?? i click on americas but it does not do anything?

ah, sorry. that link might not take you directly there.
Choose your country to get into the store, then go to the 7.4 upgrade area and choose the "Pro Tools LE 7.4 Upgrade"

thanks bennychico found the full install for 75 thats awesome

qiktune your right about spending money else where, i was going to get the mbox 2 really just to get the new pt for $300. But if i can get 7.4 just for $75 i think i might just do that (just to keep up with the times lol) and keep my old mbox. From doing research a lot of people are talking bad about the mbox 2 and its family anyways what you guys think about it?

Thanks guys i apprecaite it.

Yeh, no problem...it's your coin. Just figured if you stuck with 6.4 the money you save could be spent on adding to your arsenal of voc mics. ;)

Back