Just bought a Mbox 2 mini, usb light doesnt light up/installation stops progressing?

SPANISH_ARMADA

Im running a hp w/XP 32-bit 3270 system memory

I just bought a mbox 2 mini from guitar center.I began the installation and pluged in mbox when prompted, USB light on the mbox did not light up??.Second, the installation stops progressing on "Creative......." i dont exactly remember what its called, but every time i try to install it stops installing at that same part.

Is it as defect???

im getting really tired with digidesign......i been having a ridiculously hard time with there products!

ok, i manually installed the driver for the mbox 2mini, USB light turned on but my computer is telling me the mbox mini 2 is NOT a XP signed driver!. When digidesign clearly puts MAC/XP on there product!

First time starting pro tools i got a message That said "DAE ERROR 1115"..something similar to that and it closed down??????

I have gone through so much trouble with this damn companies products!.....[bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep] digidesign.

It's okay that your light does not turn on right away, it will when the drivers are installed. During installation all the drivers will say they are not windows xp passed, but continue anyway. Also ignore any found new hardware messages. The creative collection can seem like it is frozen and not progressing, but it just takes a long while to install let it go for about 30 minutes or so.

I hope you get through it

I have gone through so much trouble with this damn companies products!.....[bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep] digidesign.

Ya can say that again!

It won't be the last trouble ya have with them either.

But, as said above, it should give you instructions during installation telling you to ignore things like "drivers not installed" that pop up from the bottom. Do exactly as it says and it SHOULD work. And the USB light will not come on until the drivers are fully installed. If not, Digidesign should be able to provide you with an answer.

I had the same problem when I was installing for my Mbox mini. I have the same system set up as you. The issue was one of the plugins. the "structure" file to be exact. I had to go in and manually remove it from the install file on my harddrive and then restart. This solved my issue and have had no problems since.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

I had the same problem when I was installing for my Mbox mini. I have the same system set up as you. The issue was one of the plugins. the "structure" file to be exact. I had to go in and manually remove it from the install file on my harddrive and then restart. This solved my issue and have had no problems since.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

+1

Can't believe I didn't think of this, I had to the same thing. EVERYONE has this problem, and has had it for years yet Digi haven't fixed it.

Back