Sonar 8.5 Studio - Is possible to manually punch in - punch out?

dnino4

I remember I was able to do this in protools. By manually punch-in while the track is playing and it is armed for recording. I kind of do it in Sonar 8.5 studio, but the problem I am facing is that the clip is not recorded at the specific punch-in point. It snaps to the previous clip creating a serious problem. How can I fix this? if it can be done? or does really this feature comes only by previously setting the punch-in out areas? (which will take more time to fix small sections)

Thank you for your help!

Dnino4

I did try that. But it didn't solve the issue. Would it be that sonar simply doesn't do this? Could anyone clarify it?

Dnino.

Yeah, I definitely punch in while rolling' (I always try to work out a gap to shoot for if I can -there's still that time' and response thing rolling. But yeah, it should drop right in.

Yes! it is fixed. What happen was that I had changed interface. I am using a new audio box USB - Presonus, a friend recommended me to test the new interface (Options/Audio/wave profile) after it went through out the wave profiling, voila! back to normal.

Thank you all for your suggestions and help.
good day!

David

Back