desert island -must haves!

lopie

what auxillary equipment would you need to take with sonar setup if stranded on desert island w/electricity (of course).
ie 2 monitors, projection monitor, plugin effects (be specific), (cordless keyboard and mouse) control surfaces, or ????

-what can't you live without that just makes things happen

I'll stick to just software for now:

For audio work only, I could be completely happy with the just the following programs:

Sonar
Wavelab
Waves Gold Bundle
Waves Mastering Bundle

I truly wouldn't need another thing. (Of course when you think of it, that is a couple thousand $$ in software.) :)

For midi, I would need a DXi soft-synth package. Right now I find I mostly use:

Kompakt
Edirol VSC
Live Synth Pro

I don't think I could choose just one, as they each have some sounds I like. However, gun to head, I could dump LSP, since Kompakt will play Sound Fonts. And Edirol comes with Sonar. So I guess Kompakt is the only extra one I'd need.

Basic equipment
- Sonar 3 Pro
- 3 monitors :D (okay, 2 monitors)
- A computer
- A LynxTwo C card
- The Behringer Control

Softsynths:
- DR-008 with Drumkit From Hell
- B4
- LSP with some soundfonts
- Triangle II
- Crystal

And since I'm alone, I would need my Fender Pro Reverb amplifier and trusty Fender Stratocaster.

Bugger that! I am far too lazy to swim all that way with all that stuff on my back!

I'm taking my crappy acoustic guitar and chatting up the local girls in coconut bikinis.........

:) Q.

If forced, I would take my minidisc and my mini stealth mics. That way I can record the island girls without them knowing.....

-what can't you live without that just makes things happen

My lava lamps.

The things I can't live without are the things I don't have,therefore I must not be alive,and it's just killing me...:eek: :confused:

Back