Alesis Is Back!!

Someone still involved in Alesis contacted me last night. They are going to try to get the part sent.

Mike, I am truly sorry for you and others in your situation. What is an inconveniance for me, is a life changing event for you. I am sure that the folks left are up to there rears in alligators.

Thanks for the nice words, everyone....sorry to sound like I was in a bad mood about the layoff.....um......I was, actually......;)

btw, I found out that there are some phone problems at Alesis today (6/26), so if the 800 number does not answer, that is why...man, bad timing for phones to go down. :(

Mike

Hey mike, best wishes 2 U in the future....

..........Have U thought about going over to Mackie!!??
Or even starting your own Alesis Service Center!!??:cool:

I was contacted by Audio Electronics from Dallas a few minutes ago. Robert M. of Alesis contacted them first thing this morning and arranged to overnight express not only my parts, but thousands of dollars in repair parts that AE had on order to repair other adats. I truly appreciate this as does the staff of AE. Not only will my problem be fixed in the next 24 hours, but multiple other end users will also get their units fixed.

Mike, I hope that someone will realize how critical service is to a companies image. Obviously, they need to reconsider their personel actions.

My best wishes and hopes go out to all of the Alesis family...present and past.

Truly sad...

That's all I can say about when companies let people like Mike go. I hope they get their act together because if this is a sign of things to come... that's bad news.

Mike... thank you for all the help you have given me over the past few months. Please let me know if I can return the favor.

V.E.

Hi, Velvet Elvis,

In the words of the King himself: "Thenk ya vrymuch." :p

SteveE9C6, that is great news. I am glad they're getting the Parts out.

MISTERQCUE, I thought about Mackie but I would not want to relocate.....I've got some resumes out. ;)

thanks, all,

Mike

Hey Mike...

I know what would fix those guys... how about we knock off the factory and get enough replacement ADAT heads to last us a lifetime!?!?! Maybe a freebie HD recorder or two. And a masterlink for desert.

ok.. I'm going overboard here... but it seemed like a good idea :) My 3 ADAT's have 3500-4500 hours each... I'm thinking heads are probably in my near future unfortunately.

V.E.

Mike Nicoletti!!

What a shock to hear that the new owners let you go!! I can relate -- I was dumped from my company in mid-April -- my department was dismantled. But, in the five weeks until I started a new job, I did nothing but compose and record music, which of course I mxed down to my Masterlink with your kind assistance (I'm getting killer levels now!). The result was five tunes that I'm really happy with. I should get let go more often!

I hope you find a great job with a great company that will pay you big bucks and keep you satisfied. It's obvious you are a quality person -- you didn't have to spend your time here sharing your expertise, but you did. Bravo, good luck and thanks again.

spwee

crapola

Hey Mike - I was afraid that might happen. Middle management usually takes a beating, but the firing/rehiring just can piss a guy off. Thanks for your help with my ADAT - and good luck.

RB

Hey, RB and Spwee...thanks for the messages, and you're both very welcome. I'll still be checking in, helping when I can.... knowledge unshared is wasted knowledge.

V.E., I have good news for you....Alesis has plenty of upper drums (the part that spins and has the heads) if you ever need them replaced. They just need a tech to assemble them and align them.

Mike

Back