Yo I'm a wanna be and I had to do this

TheChikenMaster

I'm Unbalanced
Something I'm workin on for fun, not nearly done yet.
This is only a small section of it.
And this is my first time ever doing anything like this.

Tell me all yalls opinion

Its a start

It ain't bad man, I remember my first time trying to make a beat.. sounded like something scary hahah. Just try using more sound layers to make a fuller richer sound, and keep it up! It takes awhile to get to where you wanna be, but its worth it.

i admire your being courageous enough to put your first effort out there like that. Shows me that you are going to get real good real fast. The foundation of the beat is catchy probably make a good hook. I agree with fullthrottle about adding layers, and the start working on some structure, but most importantly keep working.

It´s got a really nice feel to it, but I would slow it down a bit. And work a little bit on the arrangement since it can get a little to repetitive (I know it´s hip hop, but still.) And ditch the vocal sample sometimes, if this is not supposed to be the hook.

But it´s still good, keep it up!

Not bad. As TrackID was saying try to add like some transitions to it such as a drum roll every 4 to 8 bars. And from a mixing element for a track like that you really want your drums to stand out. So try to get them louder and to knock so that you have something to bob your head to. If you need some examples of what I mean just go to Key Music factory
Holla at me if you need anything else

Back