What Do You Think Of This Song I've Written?

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Bluesguy63, I haven't gotten that comparison before :P. Sure, I'll cover a few folk songs that I like.

Your voice is good, I think you just need to work on the articulation a bit...you gotta open your mouth more and let the words out. The main problem I'm hearing is with the delivery, but yeah you've got a good voice for what you're singing.

When recording vocals, sometimes you have to exaggerate the movements of your mouth a little bit to keep the words from sounding "mumbled". Try it out.

Thanks for the advice Zed. I agree completely :). I tend to mumble my words slightly when trying to get a richer chest voice. I'll try to exaggerate my movements slightly and we'll see :). Thanks for listening everyone!

Yep I think you have a great tone / voice and along the lines of Zed agree you just need to work on delivery / articulation / emotion. Be confident and commit to the delivery with your whole heart...

I like the tune too! I could hear Paul McCartney doing this back in his bowl of cherries days...

Back