Wave Profiler Not Present

mark4man

MoonMix Studios
sorry to post twice in the same day, but...

I have been running SONAR7 on my office machine...my internet & everything-else-but audio machine...just for convenience. (it's a Compaq SR5610F). I had an old Layla 24/96 installed as the AI, as a test. The test failed...the SRC was shot. I uninstalled the Layla; & reconfigured the PC back to using it's onboard Realtek audio system.

But SONAR is now stuck in ASIO mode, so to speak; & will not recognize the Realtek drivers. (I know they're working OK 'cause I can select them & use them in WaveLab). They also used to work fine in SONAR, before I installed the Layla.

So...the question is...how can I now run the Wave Profiler manually...so as to force SONAR to pick up the onboard audio drivers again ???

Thanks,

mark4man
ADK Pro Audio Core 2 | Intel DP35DP MoBo/Chipset | Intel Q6600 Quad Core CPU | 4 GB SuperTalent DDR2-800 CL5 RAM | Seagate 160 GB SATA II Primary HD | Western Digital 320 GB SATA II Audio HD | Lynx Aurora8 ~ AES16 | Universal Audio UAD-1 | SONAR PE 7.0.1 | WaveLab 5.0.1 | NI Komplete5

UPDATE:

never mind...forgot about switching back to 'WDM' driver mode on the 'Advanced' Tab.

sorry,

mf

Last edited:
Have you tried unistalling the ASIO drivers from the device manager (making sure you have the software to reinstall when needed)?

updage: I didn't read the update...oops. glad its working

Back