Trump on Trial!

I will say this honestly and factual…if someone asks me, “Were you better off four years ago?” my honest answer is ‘yes’. Financially, definitely. Belief in nationally security, without a doubt. Generally confident that the government that makes macro decisions that don’t make things worse for my quality of life?, yes. Belief that despite local and county corruption that the bigger government had my best interests? 110% That the US had world respect and was maintaining and increasing that reputation without abusing it? Abso fuckin lutely. That our President was 100% honest about things that don’t really directly affect me? No. Same question but where untruths affect his ability to run the country? Absolutely not and insignificant.
Confidence in the President as a financial leader who understands the workings of economies? Best in my lifetime. President with the wet hair and smile? Abso fuckin lutely not, but that’s not why I support a President or Presidential nominee. This is not a Politics Illustrated Swimsuit Edition career politician popularity contest.
But that's all the current administration has to work with... Wagging the dog with fake media appeals to high minded aspirations of moral superiority and global responsibility; But without any substance or a fiscally viable plan. Progressivism seems to be a cultish faith in the unreasonably unattainable, fueled by "positive thinking" instead of common sense.

What astounds me is how many "open minded" geniuses fall for the bullshit while allowing themselves to be led like stupid cattle... happy to pay $10.00/lb for chuck roast :cautious:

Who was it that "behaved better", and who is now not?

Putin? But that was bad, because TDS.

Iran? But that was bad, so much better now.

China, you tell me.

Remember that vid, repetitive yes, Trump at a table lecturing Germany, you're not paying your dues, the American taxpayer providing your security while you pour billions into Russia through energy purchases, the Germans sitting like castigated kids because they know it's true. There was/is a vid of Germans giggling like little children as Trump warned in a speech of the ramifications of being so reliant on Russia. How'd that work out?

You think they really have more respect for Biden? Yeah, the same kind of respect when you lower your stride to a snail's pace behind the elderly when entering the grocery store, but do you really want them pushing your cart once inside.

Putin? But that was bad, because TDS.

Iran? But that was bad, so much better now.

China, you tell me.

Remember that vid, repetitive yes, Trump at a table lecturing Germany, you're not paying your dues, the American taxpayer providing your security while you pour billions into Russia through energy purchases, the Germans sitting like castigated kids because they know it's true. There was/is a vid of Germans giggling like little children as Trump warned in a speech of the ramifications of being so reliant on Russia. How'd that work out?

You think they really have more respect for Biden? Yeah, the same kind of respect when you lower your stride to a snail's pace behind the elderly when entering the grocery store, but do you really want them pushing your cart once inside.
Those first 3 examples are all dictators. The exact thing Trump aspires to be. So are you surprised?
I agree about western countries doing their part, no doubt. Fair is fair.
That said, the ridicule from western countries towards Trump was obvious. Remember the UN speech?
And BTW, I'm not the one with TDS. MAGA is.

That said, the ridicule from western countries towards Trump was obvious.
No kidding, huh? What are they scared of? Trump is not yer typical lying politician. Trump is a deal-making businessman. In that environment your word is all you have. You can only go back on it one time. Of course that reality scares politicians. It exposes them for the fraudulent assholes they are.

No kidding, huh? What are they scared of? Trump is not yer typical lying politician. Trump is a deal-making businessman. In that environment your word is all you have. You can only go back on it one time. Of course that reality scares politicians. It exposes them for the fraudulent assholes they are.
Trump is/was the quintessential liar, so yeah not typical. Trump is a failed businessman. His word is worthless. What was he found guilty of again? Oh yeah... being a fraudulent asshole...

Bias?
No changes.
Okay. As President - lied about what and to whom? As a businessman - failed how? Did some deals go awry - of course they did. A gambler's legacy. How many businessmen go from Wall Street to Pennsylvania Ave? Not many. His word to who on the world stage is worthless? He was found guilty of what that is not under appeal?

It really doesn't matter. I am not here to defend Trump. I am just saying that a lot of the things you say that make him so terrible - as a person I guess - really have no bearing on how he performed as President of the United States of America. POTUS. He did not suck. Biden sucks.

Back