TASCAM 34B and CS-607B rack for sale

AVStan

My 34B has been siting in the studio unused since 2007 so I took a look at it considering a sale. It needed belt and capstan "tire", which I replaced. Since I was refreshing it, I replaced the long ago missing "TASCAM 34B" decal. Only one I could find is an aftermarket. It looks good, though not the embossed look of OEM. The meter lights hadn't worked for years and I figured to replace those until I figured out it's a solder job and aftermarket meters. The meters work fine, and I've never needed them lit up, so I left it alone. While under the hood, I made sure everything looked and worked at it should, which it does. The machine runs quiet and the transport is smooth, brakes are proper. I spent several hours running tape checking all the functions and can honestly sell this with no excuses. I'm not an audiophile or engineer, so have not made any tweaks to maximize the fidelity or full potential. This has the rack ears mounted and will include with sale. I can't for the life of me find the hubs, but if I do I'll send off after the sale. I used this in my audio visual business to program slide shows and produce various short master recordings. I'm looking at $900 plus shipping. Shoot an offer and I might be caught at a week moment.

The TASCAM 19inch rolling rack is ideal for this machine. It functions as it should, knobs and locks etc are good. I had it stored in the "dead case" area of shop and it's damp there, so the finish mostly on bottom of legs and shelf have surface rust. Looks pretty nasty. $150 for the rack, I'll cut a deal if you want both. I have pics of rack for interested persons.

The 34B will be properly packed for shipping and going to be a large box, heavy and not cheap. There is no other way to do it and expect an undamaged arrival. I'd rather have it picked up, I'm in Central Virginia, and can possibly drive and meet up part way, it would be easier than spending half a day properly packing this.

Rack breaks down and fits in a box, easy peasy.

34Bfront01.jpg34Brside02.jpg34Blside03.jpg34BCUright04.jpg34BCUleft05.jpg34Bhead06.jpg34BfrontCU07.jpg34Bback09.jpg34Bbackserial10.jpg34Bback11.jpg

Hi I’m interested in buying the rack if still available.

Could you post pics of the rust?

Thanks!
-Ron

Back