Synth-rock anthem inspired by "Dune"

Good tempo driven by the sequencer. Vocal effects are appropriate and suit the material. No problems with the mix. It's obviously effect laden but I wouldn't call it excessively wild :D Not sure about the tempo change but you do need some kind of variation about there

Good tempo driven by the sequencer. Vocal effects are appropriate and suit the material. No problems with the mix. It's obviously effect laden but I wouldn't call it excessively wild :D Not sure about the tempo change but you do need some kind of variation about there
Thanks for the feedback Bull. Wasn't sure if the heavy vocal treatment was fitting for the track or unpleasant. Anyone else?

I liked it. From what I hear, you found something that works for you. You should tell us more about what you are doing to achieve your sound.

Is there anything that works particular well for you while mixing? Method? What is making the biggest difference to get it?

Great job on the vocals ! They were a little "wet" but not to the point of being out of place. I think I would try another version with the tempo slow down only at the outro. Very nice mix . Enjoyed it .. mark

interesting music, good singing voice. Sometimes a song reminds me of another song. This one reminds me somehow of 'enjoy the silence' from depeche mode.

Back