Steinberg MR816CSX Interface Repost

darnold

I would first like to apologize for the double posting. I had found an issue with the interface I was using to replace the MR816CSX with and was concerned it was going to be much more serious and the possibility of being without an interface. That issue is resolved so I am posting again.

Mods feel free to delete the previous post.

The Steinberg MR816CSX is in near perfect condition. I dont see any scratches or blemishes around the sides and the unit has always been mounted in a rack with plastic washers. It has been one of my favorite interfaces I have owned. The pres and the converters are some of the best used in a 1 space unit. Many of you are probably already familiar.

There are 8 combo XLR/TRS inputs, two on the front and six on the back. There are 8 TRS outputs, and the first 2 channels allow for an external insert effect. This version has advanced realtime DSP on the first 8 input channels which allows for a 3 band parametric EQ, compressor, and reverb send for those first 8 inputs. Input banks 9-16 can be mixed in realtime as well without the EQ and compression. There is an Adat Optical In and Out, as well and coaxial S/PDIF in and out for digital connection and expansion. There is also a wordclock in and out for sync to external timecode.

Firewire connectivity. Includes original firewire 400 to 400 and a firewire 800 to 400 cable. Shipping in original box and packaging. Everything is in perfect working condition. Steinberg has been excellent on driver support. Only selling because I am going towards more live applications.

Asking price is $450 but will consider reasonable offers. Please contact me through PM for more details.

Located in Idaho 83705.

Thanks!
IMG_0022.JPGIMG_0023.JPGIMG_0024.JPGIMG_0025.JPGIMG_0026.JPG

bump update : $395 but will consider reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping, other fees will be discussed through PM. Please contact me through PM for more details.

Price Update Bump

$345. Buyer pays shipping, other fees will be discussed through PM. Please contact me through PM for more details. :)

Back