Something for the Season

It sounds fantastic! The only little nit picky thing is that you can tell the guitar was strummed with your thumb because it sounds sliiiightly dull and fleshy, but that’s just a personal preference thing. I struck my classical all the time with my thumb so I can’t complain, but when it comes to electric, I only use my fingers if I’m finger picking and I’ll use a pick to strum chords.

EQ wise sounds great to me. I thought the guitar fella could have swung a little more, but hey, that's just me. The lady sings nice and the guitar tone is lovely.

Merry Christmas :)

EQ wise sounds great to me. I thought the guitar fella could have swung a little more, but hey, that's just me. The lady sings nice and the guitar tone is lovely.

Merry Christmas :)

Thanks

Heheh ... The "guitar guy" is me. And you're right; I don't play jazz much, so I faked it the best I could. :)

Sounds great!

Dude, when you have a great looking lady with a voice like that next to you, *and* a puppy, you should be smiling a *whole lot more* :) :).

Sounds great!

Dude, when you have a great looking lady with a voice like that next to you, *and* a puppy, you should be smiling a *whole lot more* :) :).

Ha, thanks!

You're absolutely right, and normally I am. However, having never played this song before, I was concentrating pretty hard on reading the off-screen chart. :)

Edit: And oh yeah, I forgot. The chart was written in C, and I was having to transpose it to Eb on the spot. :)

Last edited:
Back