Some links to some good ol stuff ( archived intellectual articles on topics from soups to nuts )

TAE

All you have is now
Got this in my e-mails today by a company trying to get me to subscribe to their info feed...this is a sample of their content..

Pretty cool

1. Thinking Allowed (1987-2002)

• Interviews: 350+
  • Topics: Philosophy, psychology, spirituality, bodywork, religion, altered states, culture, and much more
  • Host: Jeffrey Mishlove (psychologist)

2. Manufacturing Intellect (YouTube Curator)

• Interviews: 1,000+
  • About: “The primary focus of Manufacturing Intellect is to rescue and preserve the greatest intellectual voices and bring them to you.”

3. Open Mind (1956-2013)

• Interviews: Thousands
  • Topics: Politics, media, technology, the arts and civic life
  • Host: Richard Heffner (professor of communications and public policy).

The bad thing about information and the internet is, spending to much time consuming it and never living it :).

Reactions: TAE
True Dat! It is a bottomless pit but I love it! Just wish I'd had all of this information available to me when I had a mind that could retain and do something with it.

My current rabbit hole other than the daily dribble of news, weather, sports and politics is newly discovered megaliths ( in the last 30 years) all over the world...but of special interest Antartica, 100,000 year old Denisovans caves of Russia of which many of us carry some of their DNA. Spontaneous healing...it's a thing and how to record using Reaper :laughings:

1692990917912.png
1692991636296.png

Last edited:
Back