Setting UM2/BM800/Reaper

euandreal

Hi, I'm setting this trio and, until now, I'm having an issue with the return, which is sounding with an echo, as if I'm having two different returns. When I hear what I recorded, the sound is perfect. Anyone knows a way to solve it.
Since I'm here, I have another question: is there an keyboard shortcut to add new tracks?
Thank you guys

Hi, I'm setting this trio and, until now, I'm having an issue with the return, which is sounding with an echo, as if I'm having two different returns. When I hear what I recorded, the sound is perfect. Anyone knows a way to solve it.
Since I'm here, I have another question: is there an keyboard shortcut to add new tracks?
Thank you guys
I think you'll have to define things a tad. Return is most often a term used to describe routing when it comes to Auxiliary and Bus sends and returns. If you're indeed using Reaper as your DAW solution that wouldn't have much to do with an interface or a mic. Perhaps a little clarification would help ;)

In Windows, it's CTRL T

When you open the menus in the header, quite a few operations there will display the equivalent keyboard shortcut on the right side of the menu.

Thank you guys
I hardly ever use Reaper (bought it mind) but about a third the way up on the bottom left corner you will see a loudspeaker icon That allows or stops track monitoring and should stop the echo.

Dave.

When recording use the direct monitor button on the UM2 to listen to what is coming through the microphone and use the speaker icon next to the track record button to switch Reaper's monitoring off (or you can right click on the meter and see all the monitoring choices at once).

Back